A Word from our President and CEO, Ryan Risetter
Yes, these are truly unprecedented times, but you are not alone. We care about you. For our team at FSB Premier, the welfare of our communities and our customers is our top priority. With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19, responding to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios, with the goal of continuing to safely serve you.
What We Are Doing
At FSB, the health and safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority, so we have been taking the following proactive steps. We are continuing to evaluate and implement additional measures as needed.
- Promoting employee awareness by communicating the risks of a pandemic outbreak and discussing the steps employees can take to reduce the likelihood of contracting the illness.
- Enhanced cleaning of our offices, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Practicing social distancing and remote working options for staff
- Providing sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer to staff while maintaining cleanliness at our offices.
- Our Business Continuity Plan is tested regularly.
- Monitoring impacts to financial markets.
- Suspending in-person meetings until further notice and instead conducting them remotely such as by telephone, FaceTime, or email correspondence.
Keeping Calm Through Market Fluctuations
In times of extreme volatility, you may be experiencing fear of the unknown or even doubt over your investment strategy. Yes, it is always difficult to see an account’s balance drop, but remember that the market has been resilient in the past and recovered from declines. While we are unable to predict the future, we have no fact-based reason to believe we will not recover from this decline as well. We continue to believe your investment plan was built to obtain your long-term goals. It is important to look at the facts and remain focused.
Please feel free to reach out to your dedicated adviser directly or any of our team at (319) 235-6561 if you have questions about your accounts or need assistance. We are here for you and will continue to deliver the great service you expect and deserve. Stay the course by keeping your long-term goals in mind. We will get through this together and emerge stronger.
Stay healthy and take care!Ryan Risetter
This blog is intended to be an informational resource for readers. The views expressed on this blog are those of the bloggers, and not necessarily those of FSB Premier. This blog does not provide legal, financial, accounting or tax advice. The content on this blog is "as is" and carries no warranties. FSB Premier does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, and completeness of the content on this blog.
Past performance of any market results is no assurance of future performance. The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Investments and insurance products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, and may lose value.